Directs/manages the overall daily operations of the designated Site with the primary concern for programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration.
A. Outcomes Management
- Establish, monitor and evaluate Site programs, activities, and services that prepare youth for success that creates a club environment that facilitates the achievement of strategic outcomes.
- Develop partnerships with parents, community members/leaders, and organizations.
- Develop and maintain public relations and recruitment efforts to increase the visibility of programs, services, the number of children participating in activities within the Club and the community.
- Ensure administrative and operational systems are in place to maintain the operation of the physical properties and equipment of the Club.
- Recruit, manage and provide career development opportunities for Site staff and volunteers.
- Develop staff skills in program development and implementation and membership development
- Manages communication and issue resolution between sites and Senior Management
- Advises and assists Directors in the alignment of Branch operations with corporate strategy implementation.
- Works with Area Director to implement and support Regional and Corporate fundraising/development strategies (with prior approval)
- HS diploma, two years of secondary education
- A minimum of two years work experience in a Boys and Girls Club or similar organization planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate ability in personnel supervision, facilities management, and the recruitment and retention of key personnel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to recruit, train, supervises, and motivate staff.
- Ability to deal effectively with members including discipline problems.
- Working knowledge of budget preparation, control, and management.
- Skills in fund-raising events.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
- Attend weekly director’s meeting.
- Monday through Friday, 12 pm to 6 pm
B. Resource Management
C. Skill Development
D. Advocacy and Communications